Wednesday, July 15, 2009

FINALLY!





















Hi loyal followers. Finally got a chance to upload some current pictures. I havent quite figured out how to post one pic at a time with a title so bear with me...(maybe cassie could teach me??) :)










Ethan just turned 8 weeks old and had his first Dr. Appt. He was happy as a clam until.. well you know... anyways, he's growing like a weed and as we all supsected, is in the 100th percentile for his height at over 24 inches. sheesh.


"Im going to eat your nose Daddy!"







Happy Boy~!




He is getting quite the sense of humor.




"Yo" ... trying out baby shades at nordstrom (do people really buy those?)

Anyway, Ethan is growing like a sprout. Seth and I love being parents and are really enjoying him and watching him grow and change and develop a personality. more pics soon.

-Holmes Fam.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pics. Beautiful family. Looks like you guys are enjoying him! :) Can't wait to get together later this summer. -Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to see you up and running again! :) sure, I can show you stuff. I'm not sure what I do differently tho.

    ReplyDelete