Tuesday, August 16, 2011

progress

So.. were getting settled. Its pretty awesome having our own house. I want to do a lot of before an after photos because we have a lot of plans in mind.. we've already started a small remodel project, pics of that to come. I will start small. Here's a few pics of Seth's handy work in the living room installing a tv to the wall.

Before..



After! It looks like its floating :) no kids pulling down a tv on my babies!


This, now this is an interesting pic. I decided since i havent gotten any belly photos up yet, that maybe a different visual aid would do. My pregnancy calendar tells me that my baby is about the size of a mango. So. There you have it. Ethan is holding his "baby brother or sister"... and a cliff bar of course. Always eating- that kid.

And here's my little shopper in training at whole foods. I hate whole foods because its expensive but i love whole foods because of their gluten free selection, and because they have a fruit bin that kids can pick a free piece of fruit. cool right?
Here's our little man, helping daddy install the new doornobs. "Help daddy" he kept saying. he really did. He held a peice while seth used the screwdriver, and handed him things. Such a big helper!!!




5 comments:

  1. YAY for a new house!!! It is so much fun to own a home, although the projects feel overwhelming at times. I am looking forward to pictures and then (someday) seeing the house in person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good! I look forward to seeing it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and is that golf you (seth) was watching? boring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that baby is big in there! :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was golf but one of 3 channels we get :) i know that baby is growing fast!!! Sarah next time ur in town (other than christines bday, text me and u can stop by if Im home!

    ReplyDelete