Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The zoo



We went to the zoo! We went with some family that were visiting from out of state and with Cassie and Jason and Nikko. I was so proud of Ethan, this was the first outing we had where he didnt really use his stroller, (except to sit to rest for a few) and he was SO GOOD. He listened really well, and didnt wander to far, and i was a proud and stress-free mama. woot!

Sitting on a mouse..



I swear ive taken this same exact picture of this lion.. he must never move..


Turtles..



Drivin the tractor with Cuzzin.



Can you tell it wasnt Ethan's idea to sit on this hippo?


Relaxin..





Impromtu photo shoot with my little monkey. :)



I call This one "BLUE STEELE"

This one gave me a giggle.. he was having a blast playing (ripping) with my hair. :)




It looks like a hairy man in a bad costume, but its actually a giant ape.. it was so close to us!



No comments:

Post a Comment